Well it is that time once again, time to answer the POP CULTURE LEAGUE CHALLENGE from Cool and Collected! This week's challenge is not surprising due to this Thursday being Thanksgiving:
It’s the season to be thankful."I actually had planned to do this post around Thanksgiving but I will do it here today.
So I will be handling this by answering what am I thankful for?
- I am thankful for Goodwill. Without the I could not afford all of the cool stuff from yesteryear that I own.
- I am thankful for my Health. Although it is not as good as it used to be (fatty liver, High Blood Pressure, mental health) I am still very healthy and am thankful. Especially when I hear about other people. Heck, I thought i had Cancer earlier this year (it was actually my fatty liver).
- I am thankful for Netflix. Oh how I love you. Because of you I am abe to once again enjoy the stories of the Tanners (Fuller House), see more adventures with Voltron (Legendary Defender), enjoy Danger Mouse (original and new series), and I get to return to Stars Hollow on Friday! (Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life)
- I am thankful for Toys. I love toys and collecting them. It is a fun hobby and I especially love that when I walk into my Collection Room, I see things that I had as a kid. (Thank You Brother Midnight, Cassie, Linda, and Goodwill!)
- I am thankful for frogs. I love the frogs.
- I am thankful for my family.
- I am thankful for Cassie. Cassie has been there for me more than I can believe. She has been there for my greatest moments and the worst. She has helped me through homelessness and despair. Cassie thank you.
- I am thankful for my pet cat. Kara (Formally Brooklyn) is the thing that brings me joy. When Cassie or my Dad are unavailable it is she who stops me from doing stupid things when I am dangerously depressed.
Like this post? Then why not check out what my fellow Leaguers had to say this week?
- Mr. Smith's Plastic Bubble did his annual Thanksgiving post but made it a part of Pop Culture League.
- 20 Years Before 2000 is thankful for the little things this year.
- Thankful for mummy's? Green Plastic Squirt Gun is!
- The Toy Box made me smile and I needed it 😸 I'm thankful to you and all the other Pop Culture League blogs as well. 😃
- Cassie's (at Cassie's Library) final Pop Culture League post! 😭🙀
Lastly, this week the schedule is a little different. Monday's usually have the Pop Culture League and another post. This week it Barbie, and Tuesday was this one because Wednesday which usually has a post will not, Thursday will be the long promised Collection Walk-through, and Friday will be a preview of something that I have planned for December (There was a hint in my "Oops" and "Blue" posts). Monday we will be back on schedule!